Monday, March 15, 2010

Journal #4, Josh

Well today was an unpleasant day today, it all started when we divided ourselves into two groups in search for food. Darcy and Yanko went for hunting since they are strong and Yanko has hunting experience as well. Faham and I went for fishing since he knew how to fish and he was also experienced at it. We spent almost the whole day in search of food but in the end we just didn’t find… or I suppose I should say that we didn’t get any food at all. I feel really bad since it was unfair for Darcy and Yanko, I was pretty angry at the same time. I also feel pretty guilty as well because I slacked of about half way through the day of fishing. Oh boy you should have seen the look on their faces, they also gave us the biggest verbal abuse ever. I have never seen Darcy and Yanko so angry in my life before… well Yanko I have but Darcy, he never was the kind to go around and yell at people. I suppose he is just tired and hungry just like the rest of us, so the argument got to the point where it involved physical activity. Faham and Yanko were at each other like they wanted to kill each other badly, I had never seen this among us in my entire life. It’s as if they are strangers to me and a side that I had never seen from them before, however in the end we decided to share and split the food. However, I don’t think Yanko and Faham would get along too well in the future and I hope this doesn’t lead to anything bad.

(291)

0 comments:

Post a Comment