Monday, March 1, 2010

Journal #2 Faham

We had built the shelters but they were not as good as they could have been since two of the people who were supposed to help had left to go swimming. This was a sign that I needed to make some changes and that meant that I needed to make rules. So we held a group meeting and in that meeting I told the people who had walked away from their duty of their fault and told them not to do it again. Also I made a rule that if we are working to build something and if I told them that they needed to work with me there is no excuse that they should leave and not help. But if someone was sick they would get the permission to leave and stay in the shelters so that they could recover properly. Other than that people in the group had to get permission from me to stop doing there works. These were the rules that we had created at the moment later there would be more rules. It made me feel angry that everyone did not work equally but I understand that this was there first time and that this would not happen again. To motivate my group in the future I would have to make time slots in which we could play such as work for the first part of the day and then later play. Or it could be that for every 2 hours we got an hour to play. But it would be more realistic to use the first idea since we need to get things done and not delay them. By using this idea people in my group would have the feeling of a prize if they work and that will make them more motivated to work in the future.

(304)

0 comments:

Post a Comment