Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Journal #3 Darcy

Today the group discovered that more of the food has been stolen. I have been stealing some of the food during the night but not all that has gone missing. Someone must have gone after me during the night to take the food. I am not sure who the other person who is taking the food but I think some of the guys suspect me. They have been asking me a lot of questions and have been watching me all day. I don’t think I will be able to steal anymore food till they find the other person. I hope they find him before they figure out I did it or I will get blamed for stealing it all. It will be hard to work together now because no one can trust each other. Even people that have been friends from when we first came to the island can’t trust each other. Our plan for finding the person stealing the food is putting the food in a place where our leader Faham only knows about. If someone is still stealing the food we will know it is Faham because he is the only person who knows where it is. If I do find it I may take some of the food so everyone will think Faham is the person that is stealing the food. Faham said that when we find the person who is stealing the food he will have to do more work and will get less food until everyone trusts them again. So if I make everyone think he is the one stealing the food they will impeach him and I could become leader. Everyone likes Faham right now but if I can make him look bad everyone will think that I am a better leader for our group.

(304)

0 comments:

Post a Comment