Sunday, February 28, 2010

Journal #1, Josh

The night was very cold, windy and very tiring; my head hurts and I keep getting drowsy, maybe it is due to the crash. I remember seeing everyone panicking and running around out of control, all I remember was that I was searching for supplies that would be needed… if I were to ever survive this crash and use them. Well it turns out I did, the plane crashed so hard I barely remember anything during the incident. I woke up and found that everyone around me is dead except for three other survivors. Luckily they gathered supplies of their own as well and we gathered our supplies. We huddled together through our first stormy, wet and cold night. Throughout the night we discussed what we should do first thing in the morning and who would our leader be, we have chosen and agreed that Faham would be the leader because he Was the one who felt that he was confident enough to control what was happening in the island. Starting tomorrow, we will see if there are any other survivors of the crash, followed by searching for food, building shelters and exploring the island. So far our supplies are large plastic sheet, flippers and harpoon, first aid kit, knives, signal flares, hammer and nails, mosquito netting, rope, axe, and a tool box. Right now my first priority is to be saved and hopefully it’s also our group’s goal as well, it would make life easier you know. All I really want right now is a nice juicy hamburger at the moment, when I get off this island I’m going to McDonalds for a whole week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment